Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:20 — 45.8MB)
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts | RSS | More
The main point to remember throughout this podcast is that everyone has a different level of aerobic capacity, and everyday one individual can have a better/worse aerobic capacity [tolerance to carbohydrates].
Everyone is different to everyone else, and everyone is potentially different to themselves each day also.
I give a few examples that might help you solve an issue you’ve had, but if it does not make sense I can explain it personally to you so you can get the aerobic benefits of having increased oxygen all the time for better recovery, performance , less aches, more energy all day, lower health risks, less excess weight and so many other potential improved symptoms.
If you want to feel better, contact me here and set up an consultation for health and fitness gains https://liveyourownfithealthandperformance.practicebetter.io/#/5ea248732a9c240a8cf8de6c/bookings?step=services
- Carbohydrates are not essential.
- Carbohydrates replace more nutrient dense foods.
- Carbohydrates can lower your aerobic energy production more than other macronutrients.
- Carbohydrates can increase perception of energy during exercise. — Perception of energy – – feeling safe – state of growth – happy hormones – -relaxed – efficient.
- Carbohydrates can assist in performance through energy production during exercise.
1 . What problem are you trying to solve?
- During exercise?
- Improve health? i.e. low aerobic capacity & nutrient deficiencies?
- How much can you handle depends on how aerobic you are?
Have you ever not taken carbs during a race because of fear, or out of spite or dogmatism? Listen here to learn how to approach life and carbs with a more rational thinking process.