Nina is a superstar and absolute inspiration who has just graduated from our LYF School 12 Week Program.
Nina’s transformation gives us goosebumps! Her story plus the beautiful energy Nina omits is just too good not to gift to you too!
We ALL deserve to be the best version of ourselves, so sit down and soak up Nina’s powerful energy, her joy and awe inspiring results. We promise you will walk away feeling lighter, brighter, and truly inspired to start your renewed health and fitness journey. So find a quiet place, get comfy and enjoy soaking up Nina’s good vibes.
Hosted By Jaimielle Jacobs
Coach | Health Nutrition & Fitness Expert
Athlete | Speaker
LIVE YOUR OWN FIT PODCAST | EPISODE 022
In this podcast , Nina shares with us:
* Her Results
* The steps to achieving these RESULTS
* Big AH AH moments
* Previous pain points
* Her advice to anyone wanting to make a positive health and lifestyle change
NINA’S RESULTS AFTER THE LYF SCHOOL 12 WEEK LIFE CHANGE PROGRAM
- Nina lost 8cm around her waist.
- Nina lost 9kg in weight.
- No longer reliant on medication for joint pain, and digestive issues.
- Energy levels are now consistently high throughout the day.
- Sleep is now high quality, with Nina now waking refreshed for the first time.
- All anxiety has gone.
- Nina’s stamina has increased; improved focus, clarity and ability to be more efficient at work being a game changer for her career.
- Bloating gas and constipation has gone.
- Nina’s cravings for sweet and salty processed foods has disappeared as she is now a ‘fat burner’.
- Nina’s joint pain, muscle aches have now gone even with a new training load.
- Nina has gone from being sedentary to now run/walking up to 5km a few times a week with energy to spare.
- A ripple effect inspiring her husband, co workers and family and friends has occurred – for example Nina’s husband lost 7kgs and 2 pant sizes.
- Nina did not have to wear spanks to her friends wedding, her goal of wearing high waisted jeans with a shirt tucked in is now possible and Nina’s ‘doughy belly’ is now non existent.
SO WHO IS NINA?
Nina is a 55 year old multi tasking queen, a wife, mother, grandmother, and a multiple puppy mum, with a full time full on job.
“Im tired of hiding behind my clothes and trying to camouflage my belly. I know
carrying around the extra weight is not good for my health and always worrying if I
look fat is exhausting. I want to shed that way of thinking I want to tuck a shirt in my pants if I please.
Be ready for aging”.
“I also have a stressful job with many projects going on at the same time.
I am a people pleaser and will almost always do what is needed to make sure those around me are content.
I am almost always somewhat anxious.”
Nina’s shares her main pain points:
“Chronic knee pain: my knee is what stops me from running.
* Arthritis flares
* Menopause (sucks)
* Weight Gain”
Nina’s Goals Were:
*Run a 5km on May 2nd
*Weight loss, less bloating
*Firmer abdomen (right now my belly is like a mound of unbaked bread dough)
* More confidence in what my body can do”
SO HOW DID NINA GO FROM FEELING FATIGUED, OVERWEIGHT, AND SEDENTARY TO ENERGETIC, LEAN, AND HIGH ON LIFE, MOVING TO HER OWN BEAT?
“You have to have someone in your corner, when you want to make a big life change, and i do consider this a big change, I know from experience it is impossible to do it alone. You have to have somebody with you who is knowledgeable about your journey and about WHATS best and HOW to achieve your particular goal. I think if someone had told me that 5-10 years ago…I know the importance of coaching being that we have coaches professionally at work but I never wrapped my head around having somebody go along my health journey with me as a coach…a human, not an app”
- Nina acknowledged what she actually wanted to achieve….she dared to acknowledge her VISION, share it with me (jaimielle) and her larger support network. In doing this Nina firmly established her foundation to success – her WHY, WHAT, HOW.
- Nina was ACCOUNTABLE to herself, to a coach (Jaimie) and to her family and friends that she shared her goals with.
- Acknowledged self trolling talk habits that LITERALLY had been blocking Nina from being the BEST version of herself (comparison/imposter syndrome) – rewired thoughts to make them WORK for her, commiting to a 30second practice that combatted this.
- Established what foods her body thrives on.
- Discovered how to ‘biohack’ her physiology for the results she wanted. i.e simple and easy lifestyle habits were adopted.
We couldn’t help but share Nina’s beautiful declaration of gratitude below:)
“I’m taking this one chance at life and making the most of it. No more I cant’s or I shouldn’ts for me. With guidance from Jaimielle, I’m going to tackle my first 5k in May. Jaimielle has worked with me every step of the way by first helping me deafen the naysayer in my head. She works with what fits MY needs and has been instrumental in changing the way I eat and think. Sometimes she throws out something that sounds (and tastes) gross, but it always ends up benefiting me in the best possible ways. I’m feeling the best I’ve felt in years and I know its because of Jaims guidance. Also a shoutout to my son Nick for gifting me a month [that turned into three] with Jaimielle; she has changed my life!”
THE KEY LYF MESSAGE
Nina proves that it often takes just one decision to make a big change in your life, that often ‘waiting’ for the right time never works. Nina shares a quote from a Rachel Hollis…that really resonates;
“Ladies [and men], you get ONE CHANCE at this! Literally only one chance at this life. And you have no idea when your chance might be over. You cannot waste it living for everyone else. “
If you’re ready to begin your health and fitness just like Nina, reach out by emailing us at email@example.com.
Jaimielle and Pete Jacobs
Your LYF Family