Do you know why we make poor decisions when we are stressed? Would you be able to think clearly in a stressful situation, such as when nervous at work situations? What about while racing for an Ironman World Championship in the heat go Hawaii?
Have you made bad decisions, caused by stress, that led to a poor performance at work or in competition?
This podcast will help you understand the physiological and mental aspects of performing better through making better decisions, and how to make those better decisions.
Relating his mindset tips, tricks, and training, Pete Jacobs (Ironman World Champion) explains how you can very simply improve your abilities in every aspect of life.
- How to make better decisions, to perform better, mentally and physically.
- Why it is harder to make the best decisions when under stress or unhappy.
- How to create a mindset, or a workplace, that can make the best decisions all the time for optimal outcomes.
- Be calm, confident, and present.
- Act when you think – Don’t let “stress” distract you from your instinct.
- Use trigger phrases
Mindset coaching is one Pete’s favourite aspects of coaching to explore, and is what makes Pete love his job as a health and performance coach.
LIVE YOUR OWN FIT | LYF PERFORMANCE
Start enjoying 1:1 Health & Performance Coaching with Jaimielle Jacobs and/or Pete Jacobs today.
LYF Health & Performance Coaching is for everyone.
Pete is an Ironman World Champion, Health Coach & Performance expert.
Jaimielle is a Health Coach, Ironman Triathlete, and passionate about supporting you to make the changes you want & need.
Thankyou so much for watching and subscribing to our channel. All feedback is welcome.
Connect with us!
LIVE YOUR OWN FIT