Hi, Pete here. If you are familiar with Live Your Own Fit Coaching or myself you will know that I have spent over 2 decades as a professional endurance athlete. In this episode you will learn how to optimise your training and exercise for the end goal you desire. I will share how to approach your training either as a fat adapted or sugar dependant athlete, the health and longevity outcomes of both and how this effects race day results.
This podcast episode is ideal for you anyone that exercises, from a weekend warrior to a high performing elite athlete and all in between.
Contact me at email@example.com to learn how I can mentor and coach you to your health and performance goals.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- The difference between a fat burning athlete and sugar dependant athlete
- How to become fat burning as an endurance athlete
- What VO2 Max training is
- Hormonal pathways that are activated as a fat burning athlete
- Health and longevity benefits of a fat adapted athlete v’s a sugar dependant athlete
- Approaches to tapering before race day
- How to train for what you want on race day!
FEATURED ON THE SHOW