Burger Patties are an easy go to meal or snack on the go. Host a “make your own burger” night with sides of eggs, bacon, grilled pineapple, beetroot and more!
The version Pete is sharing today is an easy authentic version, but please know there’s endless variations to this burger pattie recipe. Make sure to check out the recipe blog post below for all the details!
*make double quantity for a family so there is plenty of leftovers ?
- 1kg beef mince
- 1 large egg
- parsley + whatever dried/fresh herbs or spices you like
- tbsp worcestershire sauce
- tsp salt
- pinch of pepper
- grated onion (optional)
- grated garlic (optional)
- seeded mustard (optional)
- grate onion and squeeze out excess water
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix with hands
- Place patties on baking paper lined trays
- Push a small dimple/concave into the centre of each patty. As the meat shrinks and contracts towards the middle when cooked, this gives a more even width to the patties.
It’s that simple!
Start enjoying 1:1 Health and Wellbeing Coaching, or Group Health and Wellbeing Coaching with Jaimielle and Pete Jacobs today. Contact email@example.com to start living like you deserve.
Jaimielle Jacobs of Live Your Own Fit Health and Wellbeing guides you through this ‘Self Love’ Practice.
Live Your Own Fit is a Health Wellbeing and Performance Company founded by husband and wife duo Pete and Jaimielle Jacobs.
Pete is a Performance Consultant and Triathlete Ironman World Champion Pete Jacobs.
Jaimielle is a Health Expert and Triathlete Champion Jaimielle Jacobs.
Their mission is to help you create the mind, body, and fitness you deserve through simple lifestyle changes.
Connect with us!
Please consult your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. By using our videos, you understand and agree that neither Jacobs Tri Pty Ltd (trading as Live Your Own Fit) nor any persons associated with it have any liability to you for any injury or loss you may suffer in connection with any content we may post.